Monday, December 03, 2007

New Foods

Andrew has been starting some new foods. We have tried the little puffs that dissolve in his mouth. He did not really like them until recently - now he LOVES them! So, he has been trying lots of different things lately.

He has been eating a lot of table food. I decided to get some of the Gerber Graduates diced fruits and vegetables and see how he did with them. Today he tried peaches. I thought I was going to give him half the jar - but he would not quit. He ate the entire jar. He never had any problems with the size of the food or swallowing it.

For dinner tonight he had chicken noodle soup. Not baby food. I went and got Chicken and Stars soup. The stars are really small and there is small diced carrots and chicken in it. He ate over half the can of soup - by himself!

My little boy is growing up too fast! ALL of my little boys are growing up too fast!

No comments: