Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Isn't She Lovely

Have I mentioned lately what a WONDERFUL man I have?

We recently got a cheap espresso machine. It took some time to make and meant me standing there over it the entire time (and was pretty loud), but it made an espresso!

I got a Christmas present early yesterday. He wanted to get me a good espresso maker that did more on its own. But since he knows NOTHING about coffee, he wanted me to pick it out. So, we went out on a mission and this is the beauty I got:
this is the milk steamer/frother
espresso machine


We were kind of leary about getting it because you can't use your own coffee. You have to buy THEIR little capsules. But the store we went to let's you try out the maker and coffee. Even though it was NOT my white chocolate mocha (or sweetened at all) it wasn't bad, so I figured it had to be pretty good.

Holy espresso machine...I am in heaven. Now, I am a HUGE Starbucks fan. I like this coffee MORE than Starbucks! It makes my white chocolate mocha in less than two minutes! And clean up is SO easy. Most importantly though, it is SOOO YUMMY!!

I told you he was wonderful. But to make him more awesome, he got me a Thanksgiving present too. This is what I am sitting here enjoying right now:



That is a white chocolate mocha and Enstroms Almond Toffee!!

HEAVENLY!!

I LOVE my hubby!

Now, I hope Santa brings me a gym membership for my stocking this year! ;)

No comments: