Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb

Today Caleb turned ELEVEN!!! I can't believe he is getting so old! He spent his morning before school rubbing in my face that his foot is about the size of mine and he is up to my shoulders.

Last night at dinner Caleb pointed out that he only had five years until he would be driving. I almost choked on my dinner. Then Dad had to help by adding that technically, with a learners permit, it was only four years. Lord help me please!

He asked me not to tell his teacher it was his birthday because he did not want his class to sing to him. He said they can't sing in tune and sound horrible. Nice, huh? But wait, he gets nicer....I emailed the teacher to see if I could bring cupcakes to his class. She said yes and said that Caleb whispered to her that it was his birthday but asked that she did not announce it because he did not want the class to sing to him (he left out the out of tune part). When I took the cupcakes and the class DID sing to him, he walked out of the classroom in the middle of the song.

Can we say RUDE?????

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

No comments: