Sunday, November 15, 2009

545 Pictures Later....

That is how many pictures I took today to get ONE good Christmas picture. I am NOT going to do "The Making of a Christmas Card" post this year, for obvious reasons. Once we got kids sitting I just clicked and clicked and clicked and hoped for something good. I would really LOVE to put all the pictures in a movie format because as I was flipping through them you can really see how hard ANDREW makes it! Yes, HE was the problem (big surprise, huh?). Where he wasn't the problem, the lighting was.

Here is a sneak peek. This is not the one we will be sending out....you will have to wait until I post the Christmas card (which will be after I mail out Christmas cards). We took pictures at two parks and many different locations within those two parks. There were only a handful of "good" pics where EVERYONE somewhat cooperated.



No comments: