Monday, November 02, 2009

I Tried To Tell Them

I tried to tell "them" that we had JUST gotten Madeleine on a good, regular SLEEPING sleeping pattern.

I tried to tell "them" it was not in her (or my) best interest to change the time back an hour.

I tried to tell "them"!

"They" obviously did not care.

Mady was going to bed around 7 and getting up anywhere between 5-7 in the morning. We did have one AWESOME night the other night where she slept a SOLID 13 1/2 hours! I had to go check on her, it was so abnormal.

Saturday night she went to bed around 6:30....she just could not stay awake. Sunday morning she woke up at 5, ready to eat and play. Not at all interested in going to back to sleep.

Last night, she fell asleep before 6. We could not wake her up. She was up at FOUR this morning, again ready to play and eat! She is still on HER schedule. She does not understand or care about some stupid time change. I do not get to go to bed an hour earlier to make up for her lack of time change.

I tried to tell "them"! I even PLEADED with "them"!

Now here we go again trying to get her BACK on a good schedule. I forsee this happening....oh, about the time "they" change the time again!

If only "they" would listen!

No comments: