Sunday, November 22, 2009

Being a mom with five kids leaves little time to do little things like, oh, shower! If I don't get up by 5:30 on weekdays I can usually forget it. Between trying to get the older ones ready for school and then I can't leave the younger two alone for more than a few seconds (and even those few seconds have to be snuck away while noone is looking). So, I must quickly jump in and out of the shower before Paul leaves for work.

Jumping in and out quickly leaves little time for doing extra curricular things like shaving. All of you Mom's (especially if you have more than one) know what I am talking about. If you don't have kids...never say "I'll never...."

Last night as I reclined leisurely by the fire in my pjs, Bryce came over and put his hand on my legs. "Momma what is that fuzzy stuff on your legs?"

I thought about telling him that it was cold outside and I was growing my winter coat, but he ran off to something else as quickly as he touched my leg and asked about the fuzz. Gotta love a six year olds attention!

Today, my legs are silky smooth!

Hey, move me to the beach and I will keep my legs beach ready!! :)

1 comment:

L&D said...

When do we have time for shaving? Perhaps twice a month.....if that. Hee hee. My family is getting used to my constant fuzziness too.