Friday, August 14, 2009

Lonely AJ

Andrew has been so funny this week with the kids going back to school. I guess he remembered from last year because he seemed to know exactly what was happening. Monday morning when we were outside waiting on the buses he kept going up to his brothers, saying their name and giving them HUGE bear hugs. It was so sweet.

Isaac is the first one to leave. He got on his bus and Andrew waved bye to him until the bus was out of sight. Then he continued his bear hugs. When Caleb's bus was coming down the road, Andrew starts screaming "I ZZZZZZZZZZZ" I guess he thought Isaac was already coming home. He waved to Caleb and then repeated the whole process when Bryce's bus was coming down the road.

When Caleb got home from school, Andrew was still sleeping. When he got up and saw Caleb he yelled "BUUUUUUUUUB" (that is what he calls Caleb) and gave him hug. Then he walked through the house saying "I Z?"

Wednesday I had to run to Isaac's school to pay his supply fee. When we were leaving the office I told Andrew we were going to the car. He crosses his arms, throws them against his chest and sat down. I told him to come on and he screams at the top of his lungs "NO, I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!" and repeated it over and over. We were standing under a metal awning and it echoed bad. I was sure the entire school heard him!

He is getting used to it, but is still very excited when ALL of his brothers get home from school every day!

No comments: