Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekend Plans

I have several videos I need to upload and I will try to do it next week. This weekend we were going to go to Florida but could not get a hotel room on the beach. So, instead we opted to go to New Orleans. We are staying in a hotel in the French Quarter and have tickets to go to the Zoo, Aquarium, Insectarium (Yes, that is right - a entire building of nothing buy BUGS) and the IMAX to see Bugs, 3D (in case the visit to the insectarium isn't enough). We also got a hotel with an indoor pool (can't get a hotel without one) and we will spend some time in the Frech Quarter - during the DAY!

Sounds like an EXHAUSTING, quite possibly DISGUSTING weekend. But, don't fret - if I get to enjoy the bugs - I will take PLENTY of photos so YOU, too, can enjoy them!!

I am sure you can't WAIT!!

No comments: