Monday, July 07, 2008

Caleb Goes to Camp

So, my oldest baby went off church camp yesterday. It has been over 24 hours and we have not heard from him at all. I gave him ALL of our numbers....NOTHING!

I called the lady that is over the Children's Ministry at the church. She is who I had been talking to and making plans for Caleb to meet up with them. I wanted to see if Caleb could ride back to Arkansas with them because we are going to AR Thursday. She asked me if he had called us at all. I told her no, but she could tell him too!! STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM!!!!

I know he signed up for archery as one of his activities - but I don't know what else. I will give updates if he ever calls his Mom.

Honestly, I am glad he is having fun and is comfortable to not feel like he needs to call me daily - even though we would LOVE to hear from him and miss him.

No comments: