Friday, July 18, 2008

The Best Hubby EVER!!

Since we got married (10 YEARS AGO), it has always been our plan that on our 10 year anniversary we were going to take a trip - just us. While we were on our trip we were going to get new wedding rings. Unfortunately, life gets in the way of plans! We did not get to go on our trip this year because of the new job (hard to take time off after working for ONE WEEK). Last weekend we decided to go get the rings, even though we did not get the trip. Paul's ring will not be in until next week. Mine came in today and I LOVE IT!! Even more than when we picked it out (it was too small to put all the way on my finger, so tonight was the first time I had seen it all the way on). Excuse the pictures, hard to take a good picture of your own hand!




Again, I have the MOST AWESOME, BESTEST HUSBAND EVER!!! I can't wait until he gets his!

No comments: