Tuesday, July 15, 2008

School Supplies and Uniforms

As I have previously said, last weekend we were out buying uniforms and supplies. I was irritated because the school supply list for Isaac and Bryce was not online. I had decided I was just going to get some of the generic supplies so I was at least started on it, and all of Caleb's supplies (I had his list). We ended up just getting some uniform stuff, backpacks and lunchboxes.

GOOD THING!!

Yesterday while I was on the phone with the school I asked about the school supplies for them. I DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANY!!! The school gets it all. All I have to do is send $45 for each of them. I know this sounds high, but after thinking about it, the fact that I don't have to go down THREE list and buy their supplies SOOOOO makes it worth it!!

Other than shirts for Bryce - Isaac and Bryce are ready to start school!!!!

No comments: