Tuesday, March 14, 2006

TALK

Bryce and his "girlfriend" were asking me to read "The Backyardigans" book this evening. I got the book and sat on the couch with them, but they would not stop talking. Since they were ignoring me, I just started moving my lips and flipping the pages acting like I was reading. Bryce watched me, confused, for a few minutes. Then he stood on the couch, put one hand on each cheek and turned my face to him. In the most serious tone he looked me in the eyes and said "talk." I tried to keep a serious face and continued moving my lips. It then turned into a game. The whole time though, Annalise (his girlfriend - they have a love/hate relationship!!) was staring at me and moving her lips like I was.

I am not sure who entertained who more. I think the two two year olds may have been the most exhausting entertainment!!!!

No comments: