Thursday, March 30, 2006

HARD HEADED BRYCE!

Bryce has been beating himself up lately. I guess he is growing or something because he has gotten really clumsy. His forehead finally healed, except for a small scar. Then last weekend he fell and hit his cheek on his toy box. He has a bruise under his eye and down. Right after he did that he fell and hit something at the corner of the same eye.

Around when he turned 2, he went through a phase where when he got mad, he would beat his head on the hardest thing he could find. He always had bruises on his forehead and it got to the point where I took him to the dr. I told the doctor that I knew there was nothing he could do, other than put him in a helmet, but that I wanted it put in his chart that he is doing this so that if anyone tried to call Child Protective Services, it was reported. The dr said he would put it in there, but that he would never let anyone take the kids because he knows I wouldn't hurt them. That is about the only good thing about seeing the dr as often as we do!! He knows us well!

The point of that story is...I think maybe I need to talk to the dr again!! I don't know what I am going to do with that boy. This all just proofs how hard headed he is!! Just like his DADDY!

No comments: