Monday, March 20, 2006

HELP?

Caleb just asked me what April Fool's was. I told him it was a day where people play jokes on each other. He said he was only allowed to tell jokes outside before school. I said well, but, on this day people play pranks on each other (yeah my foot tasted good!!). Luckily, he did not push that any further! He started telling me jokes instead. I have all the pranks that were played on me and that I played on my family that I wanted to tell him, but I don't think he needs the encouragement!!

Why are clown fish smart?
Because they swim in schools!

What do you call a rabbit that tells jokes?
A funny bunny!

What did the zero say to the eight?
Nice belt

And his personal favorite:
What do ducks eat for lunch?
Soup and quakers

"And for a funnier joke -
What do ducks eat for lunch?
soup and quaker crackers!" from Caleb

No comments: