Friday, March 31, 2006

Smart Kid

Caleb was asked this weekend what he would do if he found a magic genie bottle. After he and his Aunt discuss where they would have to go to find a magic genie bottle, Caleb thought for about 2 seconds and had his first wish.
"I would wish for a money machine."
"What would you do with it?"
"Make money and buy all the RC cars that I want."
Daddy gets in on the conversation here.
"If you give me the money machine I could get you all the RC cars you want!"
"Even a four-wheeler one?"
"You give me a money machine and I will buy you your own four - wheeler!"
Caleb got really excited. I guess he forgot about the coversation about where they would have to go to find a magic genie bottle! I don't think we got to wish 2 and 3, wish 1 was just too exciting!

No comments: