Sunday, March 05, 2006

Funny

Here are some funny things the boys said this weekend - they were full of it!!

Isaac: "My britches are dirty!" (we don't call them britches we say pants.)

Caleb: "what is an mirish?" (I was wearing a shirt that said "Kiss Me I'm Irish." I guess it was not spaced out enough!!)

On the way home from the park today: "I want to go to Liquor for Less." (the boys were all trying to get us to stop for lunch). "What is liquor, Caleb?" "I don't know but I want some!!" What am I going to do with him??

Bryce: First off, he has started the "whats that?" phase. Well, he asked about a bench and I told him it was a bench. Now everytime he sees one he says "Look Mommy a bench." Unfortunately, it does not sound like bench (and fish does not sound like fish!). So, for anyone that was in Hobby Lobby Friday and heard a little kid saying "Look Mommy a bi**h!" And then heard a mother loudly announce "Yes, I see the BENCH!!" Please excuse his lack of pronunciation! It seems like everyother word out of his mouth this weekend, especially out in public, was either bench or fish!!

On the way home, Bryce was talking non-stop. Paul said playfully "I think it is time for you to hush." "Nuhuh, not me, it is Isaac's turn!!" You must know, though, that Isaac was not talking!! It was all Bryce and Caleb.

Where do they come up with this stuff????

No comments: