Monday, March 20, 2006

I am in the kitchen listening to the three boys play hide and seek.
"1,3,4 ready or not here I come" with his hands covering his face - but not his eyes, Bryce counts while his brothers hide. He finds them and we start over "1,2,3,4,5 ready or not here I come." Of course he watched where they hid, so he knows right where to go.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 here I come." It is Isaac's turn to count. He giggles wildly as he searches for his brothers, who scare him when he accidently finds them.

"1 blah blah blah, 20. Ready or not here I come." Caleb's turn, but he flys through the numbers so fast that you can't understand what he says.

Isaac has taken to a new method. He counts while walking around the house watching his brothers hide.

It is funny becasue they never count to the same number. Sometimes it is 5, sometimes it is 8, sometimes 14, etc. I love the rules children make for their games!!

No comments: