Saturday, March 11, 2006

First Rule of Bike Riding...

NEVER RIDE CLOSE TO YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS!!! Especially when you have not been 2-wheeling it for very long and you are riding down a steep hill!!
Example of what happens when you do not follow this rule:

















We went to the park today after soccer to play golf, fly airplanes, ride bikes, etc. Caleb and Bryce disappeared and I told them to come back. Caleb was trying to "round-up" Bryce and make him go to me (I guess that is what he was doing). I heard this awful thud (and I was pretty far away). It was Bryce's head hitting the concrete sidewalk. When he stood up, he walked in circles. I went running, thinking that his head making that sound on concrete could not be good!!

I was worried for a few minutes, he was kinda acting funny and it looked like his head was dented in. He has a very slim head (there is not fat between his skin and his skull so you can see every curve in his bones) and the way it knotted up, the middle did not swell, but it did around it so it looked dented in.














Needless to say, everything seems to be fine. Mommy finished her freak out moment, Bryce finished his and all is well. Just don't let him look in a mirror. He re-freaks out everytime he does!!

No comments: