Monday, May 12, 2008

A Thief Amongst Us

We had our big trash can out and two big contractor bags next to it to be picked up this morning. I took the boys to school and went and got some coffee. When I came home the two big trash bags were gone. SOMEONE STOLE OUR TRASH!!!

It is funny, but at the same time it isn't. I don't know WHY someone stole our trash...were they trying to find names and account numbers, etc? Luckily for us, the trash they stole was just a bunch of TRASH! It was toys that had been out in the sandbox that had faded and cracked and a piece of plywood that the volcano was on and a stinky, moldy, leaky ice chest. We shred everything with names and addresses and accts on it and there was not even regular trash in it.

I don't care how the trash gets gone, as long as it gets gone - and noone is stealing my identity in the process!

No comments: