Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I love you and appreciate all you have done and continue to do for me!

As for my Mother's Day...We got up and straightened the house up and got it ready for the open house.

We went to church.

The boys took me to Tamolly's (mexican food) for lunch.

After the open house, Daddy washed my car for me.

The boys took me for Chinese for dinner.

All in all a GREAT day - no cooking, Mexican and Chinese food, all in the same day, what more could I ask for.

Oh, and my presents....

Here they are:





Aren't my boys AWESOME!!!

Bryce made a handprint on a tile, Isaac a coaster (I don't know why the picture keeps turning sideways), Caleb made me a book - I will have to scan it in to the computer when I have some time - with poems, and pictures, etc. Then they all got me an AWESOME camera! I can't wait to learn how to use it and get some pictures up here! It is a Sony DSLR-a200 with two lenses. I can't wait (the battery has to charge before I can even begin to learn) :(

Thank you boys for a GREAT Mother's day and for giving me the privelege of being a Mom! I love you ALL!

No comments: