Monday, December 07, 2009

Locked Doors

Andrew is at the age where he LOVES locking doors. But, he tends to lock them and then shut them with him on the OTHER side of the lock! Luckily, the door knobs in this house are VERY easy to unlock from the outside. However, it does require taking half the doorknob off and I am pretty sure it was not meant to be done a dozen times a day everyday!

All of the bedroom and bathroom doorknobs in this house have locks. I started to go buy new doorknobs, but don't really want to replace knobs that operate perfectly. So, last night, I turned all of the kids doorknobs around. I can now lock them in their rooms!! But, I don't!

Andrew, on the other hand, DOES! He still wants to lock doors, so he locks it and then goes in his room and closes it. Then after a few minutes I hear knocking, followed by "I can't get out!"

No comments: