Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Playground or Bed?

I spent the day emptying Bryce and Andrew's closet, drawers, bookshelves, under beds, etc etc... The room stinks and needed a clean out and THEIR idea of a clean out and MY idea are SOOOOOOO different!

The room was almost done when Bryce got home. He helped me finish it and said (as he ALWAYS does after I clean his room) "I am going to keep it like this FOREVER!" (should I mention now that he had it a mess within 15 minutes of me finishing or should I wait til later? He was excited because he could find all his toys....go figure!)

I just got Andrew's big blanket out of the dryer and went to cover him up. He was asleep, but in his bed I found a tub of legos, a tub of dinosaurs and seven shake and go cars. I covered him and tried to quietly remove all the toys from around him. Shake and go cars and just that....you shake them and they make a revving sound and start going. So EVERY car I picked started loudly revving.....right next to his head, of course!

What was the funniest thing...the tubs of toys were not even open.

No comments: