Monday, October 05, 2009

Momma Got a New Do

Friday I spent three and a half hours at the hair salon. I took Mady with me, with Daddy ready to come get her if she got too difficult. She did great and seemed to enjoy it. She spent the whole time talking, watching everything the girls were doing to me and dancing. Of course, all the women there enjoyed her (especially in her zebra print boots).

It took three and a half hours with two people doing my hair through some of it. There were two girls blow drying and straightening my hair. They asked if I felt like a princess (as I sat there holding MY princess!)

I got highlights, lowlights, got my hair thinned and then a layer cut and styled. It is amazing how much they thinned out and how much I still have (especially considering I am shedding bigtime, like I always do after I have a baby).

Here are a couple of pictures. They aren't too great, but you can maybe get an idea:


No comments: