Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mady's 6 Month Appt

Mads had her 6 month appt yesterday. She got up at 4:45 yesterday morning and was CRANKY!! While I was finishing up getting stuff ready to go I laid her on the floor (while throwing a fit). This is what she looked like as we were leaving:


She was 13 pounds 13 ounces and 25 3/4 inches long. She is a long "skinny minnie" as the dr put it. She is perfect.

The dr asked what my feelings were about the H1N1 vaccine. I told him we were passing on it, but getting the regular flu vaccine, but that I did want him to discuss with me the details of the vaccine. He did great at not judging my choice and told me his stand on it.

She got three shots and an oral vaccine. She does not do well with shots. She runs fever and is cranky. This time was no acception. She has been running a fever and was cranky yesterday. Today she has a huge knot on her leg where she got the shots (this is normal for her too).

She finally moved to a size 2 diaper last week. They are kinda big, but the size one is too short for her. She is wearing 3-6 month clothes still and a size 3 shoe (she has long but very skinny feet....hard to shop for).

No comments: