Thursday, October 08, 2009

Halloween 2009 Preview

Halloween is coming soon and the kids are all excited about getting to dress up! I only have one more costume to get and that is Caleb's. I made Mady's and ordered Bryce and Isaac's and got AJ's about a month ago. There will be no trashcan this year. Kinda sad to see that one go (Bryce wore it two years in a row...two different states) because it was the most original we have ever had and the idea actually came from Bryce!

So, here is this years spooky run down:
Caleb: wants to be a Jester....but we don't have his yet, so ya never know
Isaac: werewolf
Bryce: fireman (original I know)
Andrew: monkey (again, original I know)
Madeleine: a witch...of sorts

I know Bryce and Andrew do the fireman and monkey a lot, but this is there big chance every year to dress as whatever they want, and I am going to let THEM choose what they want to be! As far as Mady goes, this is probably the ONLY year I will get to choose her costume - so of course it had to be as girly as possible!

No comments: