Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bryce's conduct is not that great this week. In fact, it is horrible! He had a C yesterday and a D today. That would be FOUR checks yesterday and SIX today (one of yesterdays was no homework, all the other checks for the past two days were for TALKING...big surprise).

Today, he hid his conduct as soon as he walked in the door. I told him to get it. This is not the first time he has hidden the conduct page and it is always when his conduct is bad (cuz why would he hide GOOD conduct?).

He brought it to me and quickly walked off. Before I even had a chance to comment on the wadded up sheet of paper with the D he came back and says "Oh, did the name have an "son" on the end of it?" I looked and said yes. "Oh, well then that is not my page. My name is Bryce, not Bryson."

Good try, but my initials were on the page for his conduct Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments: