Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Isaac's Big Boy Cut

The boys went this weekend and got haircuts. Caleb got "the spike" as he calls it. Of course, Isaac, being the younger brother, wanted a spikey haircut too. I told him if that is what he wanted he could get it. So he gets it and by the time we got home it was no longer spiked. It stays spiked for a couple of hours, but then he starts playing in the blankets or rolling on the floor, and it immediately goes flat. He still gets very excited every morning when he gets out of the bathtub and comes in to get his hair combed.

Isaac has started playing computer games at his therapy. Now when I pick him up the conversation goes something like, "Mom guess what!" "What?" I ask. "Today at school I got to play computer game....." He talked Daddy into buying him a computer game of his very own. He works fast!! It was nice seeing the two of them sitting at the computer, Paul patiently trying to get Isaac to understand how to do everything. Now first thing every morning I hear "Can I play computer games?" We created a monster!!

No comments: