Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Caleb and the Phone

I have done something incredibely stupid! Caleb has been asking me for sometime to make a phonebook for him. I finally decided that he probably did need to learn some phone numbers in case of an emergency, so I made one for him. I made it last night and he immediately started trying to call people. He called Aunt Lindsay and they talked forever. Lindsay has definently met her match!! She did, however, tell me that she thought it would be cute if Caleb called whenever he wanted to talk to her. He called her again today, as soon as he finished his homework. He tried to call Daddy, but he is in New Orleans and does not have phone service. He tried to just go down the list, but I told him everyone was at work or school. He knew Lindsay was not at either, so he called her. When they got off the phone he told me he was supposed to call her back when she gets home. I asked how he would know when she got home and he said he did not know, he guessed she would have to call and tell him he can call her. He then went and got the phone and his list of numbers and tried to see who he could call. I never knew we would have to set phone limits for a six (sorry, almost seven - he does not like to be called a six year old because his birthday is almost here!!)year old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb only called our house two or three times yesterday :) Was LOVELY to hear from him.