Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bunny FooFoo and Minnesota Moose

Isaac has a green stuffed bunny he has had for a couple of years now. His name is FooFoo. Isaac has always had to have his bunny to sleep, and when he had his surgeries, FooFoo was always there to comfort him. We have tried to find another stuffed animal he likes as much, but we have never been able too.

Recently, Paul went to Minnesota on work. He got each of the boys a small stuffed animal. Caleb got Minnesota Bear, Isaac - Minnesota Moose and Bryce Minnesota Wolf. Well, the first night Isaac had the Moose, he did not want FooFoo. I was so surprised! That did not last long - now he wants FooFoo and Moose.

Last night, when Paul and I were putting the boys to bed, I handed him FooFoo and he put his hand out and shook his head no. I was shocked! I asked in confusion why he did not want FooFoo and he handed it to me and told me to sleep with FooFoo. He then handed Moose to Paul and told him to sleep with it.

This morning he came running in and gave both of them hugs and carried them around for awhile. Tonight though, I went to put him in bed and he asked me to sleep with them again. I am not sure what is going on with Isaac!! Is this the next best thing to him sleeping in my bed or does he think I am lonely and need company? Whatever the reason, I must be someone special to Isaac if I get to sleep with Bunny FooFoo and Minnesota Moose!!

No comments: