Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Decorating

Since I have to paint Mads room again, I am trying to figure out what I am going to do with her room when we go get her new furniture. This would be MUCH easier to do if I had someone to help! Paul really could care less. Unless he just does NOT like something, everything is "fine" or "okay" or "cute". I need a little more than that.

The big problem is that I have wanted a girl for so long and there are so many different ideas I have for a room that I want to do them all. That doesn't mesh well! The more I look online at different ideas, the worse it gets!

I also want to buy her furntiture that is going to last her. I really like a furniture set called Princess:

but, I don't see a teenager wanting furniture like that. And, white is going to age (aka show nail polish, lip gloss, markers, etc...) a lot quicker than anything else.
So, I will probably be going with a cherry wood.

I will post pictures when I figure out what we are going to do and get it done. I finally got a girl and I do not plan on her being in a blue room for long (blue would probably be fine if I didn't have four boys BEFORE getting the girl)!

If you have any pictures or ideas of what I can do, I would LOVE to hear them!

1 comment:

L&D said...

Oh but it IS beautiful and it tickles my feminine bone as I'm sure it does yours. She likely won't be pumped as a teenager, but then again you can always buy more stuff later on. Different stuff, yanno, COOLER stuff. The picture makes me sigh and tip my head to the side. I love it.