Monday, February 15, 2010

Bad Habits

When Mady hears one of the boys burp, she "burps." It is the funniest thing, except she is a GIRL! I do NOT want my daughter walking around burping all the time, albeit fake or not.

Daddy says the burping is okay because he doesn't want guys to like her! I told him my parents might have felt the same way and asked what he would have done if I walked around burping all the time. "Well I would have thought you were gross and would not have wanted anything to do with you." Yeah, I guess I proved HIS point!

She also shakes her head no all the time. If she hears anyone say no, she will shake her head and say "nuh-uh" over and over.

Andrew also has a new bad habit. He calls EVERYONE a "doedoe" (much thanks to his oldest brother for that one). I have been trying and trying to break him of it.

Why is it that bad habits are learned much quicker that good habits?

No comments: