Saturday, June 07, 2008

~~~TRIVIA~~~

Double-click on the following pictures to enlarge them. These pictures were actually taken from far away. I took them trying to get pictures of the footprints, which was a big thing the boys were looking at while we were on our hike today. They wanted to see what all animals were hiding amongst them. After I got home and put the pictures on the computer, I found a living "creature" in both of the pictures that are naturals to a swamp habitat. See if you can find them - if you do, leave a comment and let me know you found it and WHAT you found.

One picture is pretty easy, but one is a challange. I can't believe I saw it when I was looking at the photos. Remember, most wild "creatures" tend to blend into their natural environment.

HAVE FUN!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz!! I see a cool little froggy with a bright eye in the top picture...and an ICKY snake in the bottom!! Yea for making it safely to LA...best wishes there!

Love,
Kelley