Friday, June 06, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETIE

TEN YEARS!!

We were high school sweethearts. When I hear about peoples horror stories with dating, I am so glad I was lucky enough to find the love of my life early on. Many people did not think we would make it, some made it difficult, there have been many trials and test, but in the end, true love always prevailed and here we are....10 years (of marriage - going on THIRTEEN years together) later. We have an awesome family - LOTS OF BOYS - and a crazy life.

BUT I LOVE IT! I would not change a thing if I could. This is exactly where I want to be, and exactly who I want to be on this journey with.

To celebrate....we are having....

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!!

Since we know noone down here, we will be staying home tonight...with the kids.

That is how most people celebrate their ten year anniversary, right?

The traditional 10 year anniversary gift is tin/aluminum. Paul said he would give me some aluminum foil for our anniversary - keeping it traditional!

I love you Sweetie, and can't wait to celebrate MANY MANY more anniversaries together! I look forward to having you home ALL the time - we have earned it.

No comments: