Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Our Temporary House

I have had several people ask about the house we are staying in, so I thought I would take a few pictures. We have a four bedroom/three bath house. It would be pretty good space - if we did not have so many boxes!! I have unpacked some boxes and lined walls a little better so we have a little more living space, but I will have a hard time going all summer surrounded by boxes!!

I am in love with their couch and the mattresses on our bed. The couch is a really soft leather (might be calf skin). Both ends recline. The couch we have at home was supposed to recline at both ends, but we opted for the bed - WHICH NONE OF OUR FEW GUESTS EVER USE! So, next time we will buy a plush, comfy leather dual reclining couch!! Our mattresses have never been great, but the one we are on now is GREAT!


Dog's home (Caleb is LOVING keeping that clean!)

Loft

View from loft

View from the staircase

View from in front of the back door

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the boxes are causing ME stress............bless your heart!
Em