Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Drs

I have begun the DAUNTING task of finding drs/dentist for the kids. This is one of my LEAST favorite things about moving to a totally new area. I have planned on doing it soon, because so many places make you wait longer to see the dr if you are a new patient - and we see the dr a lot, so....

I got a recommendation from someone Paul works with for a Pediatric dentist. She said her kids love this dentist because she is cute and great with kids. I can hear Caleb now (which, by the way, got add this story real quick. This morning, we had to take Daddy his wallet to work. As I am loading the kids in the car, I was lecturing the boys about the fact they, once again, had not combed their hair and it was sticking up EVERYWHERE. Caleb asked where we were going. Instead of the normal "it doesn't matter where we are going, you should care enough about how you portray yourself to AT LEAST comb your hair and make it lay down" speech, I said "We are going somewhere where there are lots of 'hot chicks'." He starts trying to lay his hair down and told me he needed to go in real quick. I guess we found what to say to make Caleb care how he looks a little).

So, anyway, Isaac's teeth have been bothering him. He needs to get some work done, and I really want it done over the summer so that he doesn't have to miss school for it. I called and they actually scheduled Caleb and Isaac for next Thursday (Caleb has a little work that needs to be done too). I will have to go get some more Tylenol to keep on hand for poor Isaac!

Not having as much luck with Pediatricians. I emailed our realtor to see if she can get any recommendations for us. We have been so lucky in the past. We picked GREAT clinics in TX and AR and found drs at both that we REALLY liked. HOPEFULLY we can do that here too!

Wish us luck!!

No comments: