Saturday, December 10, 2005

Traveling Husband

Paul has been gone for a week, but it seems like it has been a lot longer than that. This has been a very long week. It looks like he will not be home before the 21st or 22nd. He is supposed to start vacation on the 22nd, so he better be home by then.

He has been working long hours, but worse than that, Toledo has been having blizzards since he got there. Anyone who knows Paul knows how much he hates cold! He would rather be in 100+ degree temperatures than cold. Everytime I talk to him he sounds like he is about to freeze to death! I keep talking about how it has been getting down to 17 degrees at night and yesterday high was 33 degrees. He keeps telling me that he is lucky if their high is as high as our low.

He reads my blog when he is gone to keep up with what is going on with the kids. They wanted me to give you a message...

Caleb: "I love you and have a good day. And hurry home"

Isaac: "a kiss, ride an airplane, I want tractors and horseys, and I miss you all the time. I love Daddy"

Bryce: "Name Taco Bell, fly Daddy's airplane, love you"

We love you, and can't wait until you come home!!

No comments: