Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Gingerbread Blast

About 6 last night, Caleb came in and asked "If I behave the rest of the night can I have a Gingerbread Blast?" He has only seen a picture of this thing at Sonic, but has been asking for it since. I told him I don't think it would be fair for him to only behave for that short of time and be rewarded with something like that. I said if he could behave all day, without me getting on to him one time for anything (especially bossing his brothers around), that I would get him a Gingerbread Blast. He got up this morning being the sweet Caleb we used to be blessed with. I heard several times this morning, him reminding himself of the reward.

Now I know, bribery may not be the best route, but for my own sanity, sometimes it is the ONLY route! For one peaceful day, at this point I would give anything!

No comments: