Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ASHLEY

Who would have guessed that the day I blog about all of the boys and their flirting, I would have to deal with this. Yesterday afternoon when I went to pick Isaac up from preschool, he saw me and ran the other way, while holding a girls hand. I stood there for a few minutes with him at the opposite end of the playground, still holding the girls hand. Finally I started calling him and telling him we needed to go get Caleb. He started crying. His teacher went and picked him up and carried him to me. When we were walking to the car (Isaac really really crying now) I asked what was wrong. He said he did not want to leave Ashley, and that he loved her. He cried for about 10 minutes or so about it.

This morning he came in to me, ready to go, saying he was ready to see Ashley. When I got him to school, he searched the classroom and came back to me and said, disappointed, "Ashley not here."

It is too soon for all of this, and definently too soon for them to all be in "LOVE"!!

No comments: