Thursday, March 04, 2010

Underwear

Andrew came out of his room and I saw the top of his underwear hanging out the top of his jeans. They did not look familiar as what he had been wearing prior to being put down for nap, so I asked what was on his underwear.

He pulled down his pants and said "Cowboy" (Woody from Toy Story).

As I started to ask why he changed underwear, he pulled his underwear down to reveal MORE underwear. "And, Buzz."

As he said that, I realized we were not done.

He pulled Buzz down, "and guitars" (guitars down) "and Handy Manny and pirate monkeys."

I stopped him before he pulled down the last pair.

He had FIVE pairs of underwear on and his jeans. This is not completely abnormal (although usually he doesn't put five on at a time). I don't know why he likes to wear more than one pair of underwear, but he does.

I guess if this is the biggest potty training dilemma we had, that is pretty good. He is completely potty trained and actually does better at night than any of his brothers did. He still sleeps in pull-ups, but it is very rare for him to have an accident.

No comments: