Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad Mom

Last night Bryce told me he wished he had a better Mom.

Comments like these sting, but I try not to let it get to me.

The funny thing of it though, was how fast Caleb and Isaac's heads shot to him and the look of horror they had on their face.

See, Caleb learned the hard way what happens when you say things like this to me. I don't see why, if someone hates me (Caleb said "I hate you" to me before) or doesn't want to be around me, they should be forced to be near me or why I should do anything for them.

So, last night, just minutes after saying this to me, I was talking to Andrew about what he wanted to do for his birthday. Bryce chimes in with what HE wants for HIS birthday. I turned to Bryce and said "I am sorry. Bad Moms do not care about their children's birthdays, what they want or how they want to celebrate."

Oh, and did I mention that the Tooth Fairy was supposed to make ANOTHER appearance last night?

She somehow missed this house. Hmmmm?

No comments: