Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toy Story Glory

OH MY FINITY OH MY YAWN!

According to Andrew, that is what Buzz Lightyear says.

He saw a commercial saying it was coming out and we have been counting down! Yesterday was the glorious day it finally came out on DVD, so we have two copies of each (they only came in a set with a blu ray copy and a regular copy - that means one for inside and one for the car). Now he is asking over and over when he can see Toy Story 3 (which doesn't come out until June 18). This is the first movie he has ever been so crazy about!!

I think we have already watched it too much because he is running around saying it over and over!

2 comments:

L&D said...

I really would love to know more about you....and become blogger friends seeing that we have much in common!!!!! Are you on facebook? If so, what name can I find you under? That way I'd love to share all our *real* names etc. I have comment moderation on my blog so if you want to message me with your FB name I won't publish that comment and it will remain completely private between just us.

L&D said...

There are a few people with your name......I hope I requested the right you! Hee hee.