Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day



























I am the luckiest lady alive. I have a wonderful, loving husband, and three great kids! I could not ask for a better bunch of guys! Even though I get frustrated with them often, they always remind me how much I love them! They have taught me so much about life that I would otherwise never know. I cannot imagine my life without them in it. Life would be pretty boring I am sure!!

What a great Mother's Day! Caleb really took care of me - especially since Daddy was not home to help. He got up at 6:30 and made me breakfast in bed - and then they gave me all of their gifts they made for me. It was so exciting and so sweet!

Caleb made me a recipe holder and a great card. I am so proud of him! He wrote inside "Mom is the best in the world. I love you Mom" and then "I love mom one inch behind God-Jessus." The recipe holder came complete with a recipe for peanut butter cookies that Caleb wrote out for me.

Isaac made me a picture frame, and a poem with his handprints on it. He was so excited that he gave it to me on Friday when he brought it home, and then took it back and gave it to me again on Sunday morning. He was so funny - all day yesterday he kept asking "When are we going to Mother's Day?" and "Where is Mother's day at?" He just could not understand, but it was so cute. He also made me a door hanger with his photo on it (at therapy).

Bryce made me a trivet at Mother's Day Out. It is adorable. They put his handprint, name and year on it then sent it to get glazed and fired. It was cute, and he also gave it to me Friday and then again yesterday.

After church, Caleb said he was taking me out to eat for Mother's Day. I asked where and he said to McDonalds. I asked him how he was going to get us there and he said I would have to drive. "You will have to pay too, Mommy!" I gave Caleb the money and let him pay so that he felt like he was "taking me out."

I also got a new cell phone. Paul got me a PINK Razr. I was very excited. The boys and I were playing with it and figured out how to record ringtones. They recorded one for me together that I will post next. It is so sweet, and now everytime the phone rings I will hear three of my four favorite guys. And, everytime I open the phone I will see a picture of them together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»