Sunday, May 07, 2006

Funny Things

"Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the man of the English mun!" Caleb marches through house chanting this over and over.

Bryce sang this in the car (while it was warm and sunny), "Rain rain go away little Bry Bry wants to play."

There is a lot of honeysuckle around our neighborhood and when we go for walks the boys point them out. Caleb calls it honeysizzles. When we tell him that is wrong he corrects himself by saying honeysuzzle!

Caleb likes to give his brothers nuggies (aka noogys - where you rub the top of their heads with your knuckles).

After a very testing day with Bryce, we got in the car to pick up his brothers from school. Trip had been in Bryce's room at naptime and apparantly they had a heart to heart during their nap. "I behave now. Trip talk to me." he said. "Really? What did he say?" I asked curiously. "That he is a big boy and I am a bad boy. I be good now!

Everytime I turn on the radio when we are in the car (which I feel as though we live in!), Bryce starts singing - but not what is on the radio! He trys to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider or Twinkle Twinkle, or Echo Gecko or some crazy song that is not what is on the radio. The longer you ignore him - the louder he gets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»