Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mad's Halloween Costume

I know people think I am crazy because I have already started with Halloween costumes, but I have five kids who all need costumes and all want them made, not bought. I don't mind, but I need TIME to get them all done! So, yes we have over a month before Halloween and I am working on costumes already!

Mady was actually going to be a Candy Corn Fairy, but after I got quite a bit of the costume made, I could not find some of the materials I needed to finish it (of course, now that I am done with the Lady bug I have the supplies needed for the other costume). So, I got her talked into being a Ladybug, which is what her Daddy really wanted her to be (actually HE is the one that talked her into the Ladybug).

Here is her costume. It will be a little different when she actually has it on. She will also have antennas to wear. It was all pretty easy to make, except the wings - they were a pain in the booty!



Now, time to get busy on the next costume!

No comments: