Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Obsessed Much?

Yesterday Mady spent most of the day "shoe shopping." Basically, she walked around the house pushing her shopping cart and taking any shoes she could get her hands on. She would fill up her shopping cart, empty and start over. This was ALL day.


Usually when we tell her it is bedtime she grabs her Gingy (Ginger is the bunny Daddy made her at Build-a-Bear for her first Valentine's Day), her bebe (her blanket) and she tells Bella (our Australian Shepard that sleeps in her room) it is bedtime. Last night, however, when I said it was bedtime, she did all of that while also trying to grab as many shoes as she could. She got mad at me when I took them and said the shoes could not sleep in her bed with her and she could shop for them some more tomorrow.

Well, her little brain worked overtime after I closed her door because this morning I found this:


To her defense, I did not tell her she could not sleep with the shoes, I told her the shoes could not sleep in her bed. Yep, she made a bed in her closet and slept there. Girl after my own heart. I heart shoes, too!


She happily got up this morning and started all over, except so far it has only been her shoes. My door is CLOSED and my shoes are all safely put away!

No comments: