Tuesday, August 03, 2010

More Fun at the Beach

Here are some more pictures of the kids playing on the beach. There is a picture in here where Mads face is covered with sand. She liked to face plant in the sand a LOT! When we were doing family pictures (which I will post soon) she got mad and face planted in the sand while she was screaming. She promptly threw up sand!

After this trip, I kinda think the hotel route is the way to go! Don't get me wrong, I have loved the houses we have stayed at the last couple of years, but it is more of a business trip for me. I go do the exact same thing there that I do at home. When we stay in a hotel, I don't have to worry about cleaning. I go sit on the beach for the morning and when we come back to our room the beds were made, the sand was vacuumed, there were clean towels hanging in the bathroom, the trash was taken out, etc. It was truly a vacation for me!

This will definitely become our long weekend get-a-way!


















No comments: