Friday, July 31, 2009

We had Terminix come out today because our Termite contract is up and we don't want to use who the previous owner used. I did not tell the kids anyone was coming because they were playing pretty well in their rooms and I was hoping I could get through this without their interruption.

Caleb came out of his room shortly before she got here. He was sitting on the couch, looking sloppy (messy clothes, messed up hair, etc.). I saw her pull up and opened the door before she rang the bell and the boys all came out. A minute or two after she got here she had to go to her car to get her measuring tape. I barely get the door closed and Caleb says "She is HOT!!"

Next thing I know, he is in the bathroom putting water on his hair and combing it, trying to make himself look less sloppy for the "hot chick" that is here.

When she asked my name Caleb shoots up and says "My name is Caleb". While we were discussing the cost he kept asking things like "Is Terminix the company that has the commercial where the bug comes to your door and asks to borrow you cell phone?"

I don't think she ever really even noticed him :)

Isn't 10 too young for this?

No comments: