Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Two Year Old...Running Away

Daddy fixed Andrew some chocolate milk this weekend. I guess it was the first time he had had it, and he liked it! He has been asking for "chocate mil" everytime he wants a drink. I don't let him have it too often because I don't want him to get to where that is ALL he drinks.

At lunch time Andrew was wanting a drink. I was running around trying to get some stuff ready for a storm that was coming and needing to nurse Mady. He was following me around asking for chocate mil over and over and over. I finally said NO CHOCATE MIL. He threw his arms against his chest, gave and angry grunt and said "BYE" in a very firm two year old, temper tantrum kinda way. Then he went out the garage door. When I was done laughing at him, I went to tell him to come in. He was standing at the gate like he was just waiting for the gate to open to continue his runaway!!

No comments: