Monday, July 20, 2009

Beaux

So, we thought Beaux was pretty smart. He has been doing great, already with pottying where he is supposed to (either on his puppy pad or outside). He goes potty everytime we take him out and usually in the same spot everytime. He is learning his name and comes when we click at him. We have been pretty impressed.

That was, until I got in the shower just now. We had to move him to our bathroom because Andrew was giving him EVERYTHING! I have caught him chewing on toy car tires, yesterday he was rolling a hot wheels around with his paws and nose, trash, etc. So, this was the first shower I had taken with him in there. When I got in he stood at the shower crying. Then he ran backwards until he hit the cabinet behind him and yelped. Then he ran forward until he hit the shower and yelped. Then....he kept doing it. Forward, yelp, backward, yelp, over and over. I had to get out quickly because I was afraid he would do damage to his little brain. Can we say acting out?

He is a funny little dog!

No comments: