Sunday, April 02, 2006

Single Mom

I have been a single mom for the past week! Paul is in Toledo, and has been since last Monday. He is hoping to be home Wednesday, but we will see! It is kinda crazy around here, trying to get to all the kids practices and games and deal with the other two by myself, while trying to watch he child playing, but we manage. We sure miss Daddy when he is gone though. I heard Caleb talking to him on the phone this evening. It was so sweet. "Daddy...I love you and you are the best person ever!" Little moments like that make it all worth while, even if it wasn't directed at me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calling yourself a single mom when your husband is out of town is an insult to those women who are single moms 24/7 365 days a year. You still have a husband to talk to, even when he's gone.